No Driver or crew member may enter the Pit Area until he/she has signed all releases, registrations and/or entry forms. Anyone caught in the pits without a current wristband will result in the disqualification of the entire race team with no refund. No alcohol consumption in the pits until after the racing is complete. If you smell of alcohol you will not be allowed to enter the pits. Fairgrounds must be vacated by 12AM.
No tire or hazardous material dumping in the pits. Minimum $100 fine.
The pay window will be open for 30-minutes after the last race. Checks may be picked up the next two races. No checks will be mailed.
Schedules are subject to change at any time without notice.
Please check our website at www.drttrakracing.com or call (563) 249-1387 for up to date info.
In case of inclement weather the race program will be considered complete after heats are over.
Make-up features will be run the first race of the next event.
Insurance pays participants per schedule for covered losses resulting from covered accidental injury during racing program. The policy is secondary or in excess to the injured primary policy. Any injury must be reported the same night to be eligible for insurance coverage.
Drivers are responsible for their pit crew and actions taken will affect the entire team.
• Disciplinary action will be taken for anyone acting in an unsportsmanlike manner.
• Race track will press charges for fighting.
• Fines and suspension are at the discretion of race officials.
• Any driver that leaves the drivers compartment of his car, while on the track, to argue with other drivers or officials will be disqualified.
• Pit crew and car owners are not allowed on the track or in tech area and failure to comply will result in the same penalty.
• All race cars may be inspected at any time. Drivers, crew members and car owners will give full cooperation to race officials.
• If a Driver is forced to scratch from the Feature race, it must be reported to the Pit Officials. Alternate starters may be used.
• There will be NO deliberate damage of another’s race car. Anybody who purposely hits or damages another driver’s car either on/off the track will be fined and/or suspended.
• Any Driver who gets out of their car during a yellow caution period is finished for the race. Track Officials or safety crew members can advise Drivers of any damage to their cars, but cannot work on the cars. The driver must stay with the car, as it is towed back to the pits. Any Driver leaving their race car to argue with Officials will be fined or suspended.
Track/Drivers – All race cars will assist in packing the track as needed, all cars failing to pack at least 12 laps will start at the rear of their heat. Race cars must not exceed 98 decibels.
The next scheduled race is to be lined up in the staging area when the previous race enters the track. If you are not there you start in the rear.
The top four (or as directed) finishing cars must report to the inspection area.
There will be time limits on all races. Generally the race may be called after 5 restarts. Promoter reserves the right to make this decision.
No mirrors or 2-way radios allowed.
Arguing Calls – No one is allowed to argue any call with Track Officials while a race is in progress. Calls will be made at the best of the Official’s abilities, and calls will not be changed. Abusive or improper language by anyone will not be tolerated. Any type of physical assault towards anyone may result in arrest by the Police. NO fighting / unsportsmanlike conduct / verbal abuse, or unprofessional displays will be tolerated. Fines and/or suspension will be levied if necessary to any situation.
All other cars would be scored the way they crossed the finish line on the last completed lap, with the cars causing the caution being scored at the rear. Drivers intentionally stopping the race for a flat tire will be black flagged. Any car causing two yellows by themselves will be black flagged.
Management of Drt Trak Racing, Inc. retains the right to refuse admittance to anyone. No driver, car owner or crew member shall have any claim for damages or expenses against Drt Trak Racing, Inc., speedway officials, or any track location venue by reason of disqualification or damages to either race car, pit vehicle, driver, car owner or crew members. They also agree that the track is in safe condition to race on if they take part in the racing program.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (563) 340-4079